Remembering the Days

Yo peeps... Welcome to the random blog.... If you're afraid of random info and events... then exit this now!~ Today's random comment.... Why does goat poop look like bubble tea pearls..? Today's random question.... How do you say I like to partay in Swedish?? To post answers or comment, please CBOX!!

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Phailing even more...

Ok... soo here's an update on what I'm phailing now.....

1. Science... once again I still have a crappy mark compared to what I use to have...
2.French.... this is a soon to be phail because there is a unit test coming up and I think I'm going to die! XD
3. Math... I know.. weird right... but I seriously don't understand the type on things we're learning right now.. and to think i could survive enriched math....
4. Applied skills... Yea... totally phailed my stinking quiz and the one that i'm going to have soon...
5. PE... another soon to be as i have softball....

Ahhhh my life is sooo stoopid sometime...

But i wanna give a shoutout to my homegirls.. Wendy and Ginny on their birthday!!! WOOHOO YOU GO GIRLS!!!! You're growing a year older.. and hope you become more mature... like thats going to happen.. cough Ginny cough..... anway...

Gonna wrap Ginnay's locka tomorrow with Lily and also Wendy's too!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home