Remembering the Days

Yo peeps... Welcome to the random blog.... If you're afraid of random info and events... then exit this now!~ Today's random comment.... Why does goat poop look like bubble tea pearls..? Today's random question.... How do you say I like to partay in Swedish?? To post answers or comment, please CBOX!!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Long weekend!!! >w<

YAY!! 4 days of freedom!!! AKA: no school.... ^o^ hehehe soo excited!!! I think I'm going to Vivian's (Lenniemoo's) house tomorrow!!!

Plus I went to 3 different fabric stores this week and couldn't find the red plaid frabric I need..... well.. at least I found the belt I needed... Oh btw.. the fabric is for my cosplay, in case you don't know.....

ahh also last week I realized that *person I would not like to share* is not someone I'm interested in anymore..... feels good to have it off my back!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home